Director of Operations (Provider Partnerships)
About the Company
At Covera Health, we have proven that advanced data science can prevent serious misdiagnoses which result in poor outcomes for patients and increased costs for payers. Using our proprietary framework, we help patients recover better, faster, and more affordably. Today, we are working with some of the largest healthcare payers in the country to potentially impact millions of patient lives. We are passionate about improving healthcare for every patient.
About the role
As the Director of Operations (Provider Partnerships), you will drive operational improvement and scalability projects for our Provider Partnerships team. You’ll be a leader within Provider Partnership Operations team who understands the details of how operations work today and what needs to change to enable mature growth. As our program evolves and grows, you will lead the impact assessment and change management for our team. You will live and breathe operational efficiency, reporting and provider experience.
You will be expected to:
- Drive end-to-end operational improvement for Provider Partnership operations, including refinement of process controls and documentation
- Define, build and launch Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and operational dashboarding for Provider Partnership operations
- Spearhead cross-functional process development by defining, piloting and instituting change management to transfer to day-to-day ownership
- Own strategic operational projects such as operational vendor assessments and implementation and provider-facing product enhancements and reporting
- Conceptualize and implement projects to increase provider value and success as well as to improve operational metrics and KPIs
- Partner with internal product / technical teams to conceptualize and implement solutions to increase scalability
- Contribute to other strategic initiatives and special projects as necessary
- BA or BS required
- 5-8 years of work experience focused on healthcare operational improvement and/or operations management in a management consulting firm, healthcare startup, or other innovative care delivery organization.
- Prior work experience in a dynamic startup environment preferred.
- Critical process engineering skills, problem solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of SQL and data visualization/dashboarding techniques and technologies (e.g. Power BI) preferred.
- Ability to manage and drive progress across matrixed teams, direct management experience preferred.
- Ability to succeed cross-functionally across various departments and roles.
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills.
You will be a full-time employee with competitive salary, stock options, and great benefits. These benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance, FSA, pre-tax commuter benefits, flexible paid time off, and a comfortable office space filled with a variety of quality snacks and beverages. Most importantly, you’ll get to know each of us and we love to work together to find solutions. We are a smart, fun focused, and unique team of people who are truly passionate about changing healthcare for the better!