At Covera Health, we believe that advanced data science can prevent serious misdiagnoses that often lead to poor patient outcomes. Using our proprietary framework, we've helped thousands of patients recover from injury and illness better, faster, and more affordably. We're looking for a Provider Partnerships Director to join us in our fight to democratize access to high-quality, cost-effective care.
As the Director of Provider Partnerships Operations, you'll be the Company’s leader in ensuring the management and integrity of physician data for radiology providers - both clinical and practice data. You’ll work on a variety of operationally-focused initiatives impacting both day-to-day processes as well as key strategic projects that are important and fundamental to Company value creation.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Design data collection processes that support the needs of the entire Company-- most critically in data science, software development and provider recruitment.
• Implement workflows to request, collect and store provider data in a HIPAA-compliant environment.
• Vet and employ data ingestion and storage tools that balance the Company's needs for flexibility and regulatory compliance.
• Work cross-functionally within the Company to support the executive management team in executing on key projects and initiatives.
• Build teams and set the strategic direction of resources surrounding the data collection processes.
• Establish oversight of day-to-day operations activities including, but not limited to, resolving data and process issues, engaging Centers of Excellence and provider partners to support the provider relations program, developing and documenting key processes to support operational excellence, and collaborating with internal and external partners to execute key initiatives and/or resolve key issues.
• Identify areas for continuous improvements in operational areas, provide appropriate action plans, develop and implement programs and metrics to improve operational efficiency.
• Take ownership of and lead such projects, including, but not limited to, setting milestones, charting timelines, determining deliverables, allocating resources, tracking progress, communicating performance, etc.
• B.A. or Masters degree.
• At least 5 years of work experience focused on operations and/or strategy in a consulting firm, high-growth health insurer, or innovative care delivery or provider organization.
• Prior work experience in a dynamic startup environment preferred.
• Knowledge and experience operating HIPAA rules and regulations preferred.
• Exposure to radiology market preferred.
• Ability to work cross-functionally across various departments and roles.
• Exceptional project management and organizational skills.
• Strong communicator with excellent ability to work in a team environment.