At Covera Health, we believe that advanced data science can prevent serious misdiagnoses that often lead to poor patient outcomes. Using our proprietary framework, we've helped thousands of patients recover from injury and illness better, faster, and more affordably. We're looking for a talented, strategic Head of Payer Sales to join us in our fight to democratize access to high-quality, cost-effective care.
As the Head of Payer Sales at Covera Health, you'll be responsible for increasing the revenue and value of the Company, as well as reach of its solution. This position will play a crucial role in growing the business and shaping its go-to-market strategy – e.g., developing relationships with prospective clients, meeting with industry stakeholders to understand problems and pain partners, building advantageous partnerships, etc. This Head of Payer Sales role is a dynamic job that will ultimately involve a combination of sales, business development, consultative problem-solving, and product formulation.
You will be expected to:
You'll be a full-time employee with competitive salary, stock options, and great benefits. Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance (with premiums fully covered), FSA, pre-tax commuter benefits, flexible paid time-off, and a nice, new office space. Most importantly, you'll get to work with an incredible team of other smart, motivated people who are passionate about changing healthcare for the better!
● B.A. or Masters degree.
● 5+ years of work experience focused on sales, business development, M&A, consulting and/or strategic partnerships.
● Propensity towards creativity and problem-solving.
● Strong communicator with excellent ability to work in a team environment.
● Prior work experience focused on selling into healthcare payers preferred.
● Prior work experience at a B2B startup or high-growth team preferred.