At Covera Health, we believe that advanced data science can prevent serious misdiagnoses that often
lead to poor patient outcomes. Using our proprietary framework, we've helped thousands of patients
recover from injury and illness better, faster, and more affordably. We're looking for a talented, strategic
project manager to join us in our fight to democratize access to high-quality, cost-effective care.
As an Operations Specialist, you will support Covera Health’s Operations and Product teams to assess
and monitor day-to-day operations and administration of its Radiology Quality Care Collaborative (QCC)
programs with employer clients and third-party administrator partners.
You will be expected to:
• Support day-to-day operations activities including, but not limited to, resolving data and process
issues, engaging Centers of Excellence and provider partners to support the QCC program,
developing and documenting key processes to support operational excellence, and collaborating
with internal and external partners to execute key initiatives and/or resolve key issues.
• Work with internal and external teams to identify and mitigate operational risks and issues.
• Assess and monitor internal and vendor-dependent operations performance on a daily basis.
• Identify areas of improvements in operational areas, provide appropriate action plans, develop
and implement programs and metrics to improve operational efficiency.
• Frequently interface with Operations, Product, and Provider Partnerships, clients, and external
vendor partners to continuously identify and communicate opportunities for improvement with key
business functions and processes.
• Perform other duties and contribute to additional initiatives/projects, as deemed appropriate by
the Company’s management team.
You'll be a full-time employee with competitive salary, stock options, and great benefits. Benefits include
medical, dental, and vision insurance (with premiums fully covered), FSA, pre-tax commuter benefits,
flexible paid time-off, and a nice, new office space. Most importantly, you'll get to work with an incredible
team of other smart, motivated people who are passionate about changing healthcare for the better!