Provider Account Manager
About the company
At Covera Health, we have proven that advanced data science can prevent serious misdiagnoses which result in poor outcomes for patients and increased costs for payers. Using our proprietary framework, we help patients recover better, faster, and more affordably. Today, we are working with some of the largest healthcare payers in the country to potentially impact millions of patient lives. We are passionate about improving healthcare for every patient.
About the role
We are looking for a talented Provider Account Manager to join us in our commitment to improve the quality of care for patients in every community across the nation. As a Provider Account Manager at Covera Health, you will develop, foster, and grow relationships with our provider partners. You will guide your book of providers through the partnership process and manage internal teams to meet deadlines to support those partnerships.
You will be expected to:
- Manage relationships with your book of provider partners through program implementation, launch and day-to-day operations
- Support process definition of the account management discipline by documenting workflows and creating repeatable tools and communications for the Operations team
- Develop a deep understanding of the radiology market on a state by state basis and on radiology practice management including procedures, equipment, and systems
- Project manage each provider through implementation and day-to-day processes, setting deadlines for internal teams, triaging issues, and ensuring a positive provider experience
- Utilize phone calls, emails, and face-to-face meetings to manage provider relationships, insuring their care, support, and overall happiness with Covera Health
- Develop deep understanding of each provider in your book of business, knowing their market, workflows, and practices
- Communicate consistently to providers the requirements of maintaining our partnerships, including but not limited to, standards of care, information sharing, and operational processes
- Track activities with all in-house tools, including CRM, and maintain all project organization in order to manage your book of business against set milestones
- BA or BS required
- 2-3 years of experience with some exposure to healthcare and/or the radiology market preferred
- Account management and/or client management experience preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication with excellent ability to work in a team environment
- Positive, thoughtful, and friendly phone, email, and in-person communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate detailed information to healthcare providers
- Strong personal time management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
You will be a full-time employee with competitive salary, stock options, and great benefits. These benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance, FSA, pre-tax commuter benefits, flexible paid time off, and a comfortable office space filled with a variety of quality snacks and beverages. Most importantly, you’ll get to know each of us and we love to work together to find solutions. We are a smart, fun, focused, and unique team of people who are truly passionate about changing healthcare for the better!